Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fun Memories . . .

We wanted to share with everyone what we've been up to the past year or so. It has been such an exciting roller coaster ride with Ben. Even though not everything has gone as planned, especially with starting a family, we have been so blessed to spend time together. Ben is my best friend! I love sharing memories with him. In fact, when he proposed to me he said, "I can't wait to share a lifetime of making memories with you!" I feel the same way, I love creating memories with him, and there is no other person I would rather be with. Look at me getting all mushy gushy. Anyway, these are a few pictures of some things we've been doing recently. We hope you enjoy!


This was a dinner party at a friend's house. It was a murder mystery. We played the part of famous rock stars and won the best dressed award. Rock out!


We love seeing the Christmas lights at Temple Square in Salt Lake City. We try to go every year when we visit our families in Utah.


This was a salsa party we went to with my older brother. He came to Phoenix for a dental conference for some hispanic dental association he is a part of. Even though we had no rythm, we tried to shake it up a little!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is fun! So glad your came over to the dark side of bloggalishness. I love your sidebar with all the things you love. Lots in common with Patrick and I - bluebell, yoga and golf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brielle~

    I am so excited that you guys are adopting! Blogs aren't so bad, once you give into the addiction =) I'm excited to be able to keep in touch better!

    ReplyDelete