Wednesday, September 30, 2009

. . . and more . . .

Grandpa's retirement party! And boy was it a party. He requested to play basketball (his favorite sport) and he still has game! This is all of my aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. Notice that Ben is the TALLEST out of everyone...yes, my family is pretty short, but we love it!


Christmas with Kaye and Cal. I love my in-laws! They always do so much for us, and they are so fun to be around. Kaye is the most creative person you will meet, and Cal has such a kind heart.


Oh boy, was this fun! We went to Coke World in Atlanta. We must have drank 20 different kinds of Coke. My brother drank every flavor for a dollar (as a challenge) and threw up afterward in the parking lot. Gross!


Kissing at Christmas! And there wasn't even a mistletoe around...


Sancho! We love you. Ain't he just the cutest?! He loved playing in the snow when we visited Ben's parents during Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment