Wednesday, September 30, 2009

. . . and more . . .

Hahaha! My family trying to reenact the Christmas story. And the Oscar goes to...Ben! He was a wisewan, and boy did he put on a performance. I also love that my dad dressed up. I was laughing so hard!


This was a Mother's Day brunch we went to with Ben's family. They are always having fun celebrations, and they love treating us to good food. Yes...THEY treated US on Mother's Day. It should have been the other way around, but we're not complaining. We love them!


Ben and I went to San Diego for my friend's wedding. I love the beach! My favorite thing is to just listen to the waves. So peaceful. This was at the tide pools. Ben almost slipped and fell in the water, oops!



Just having fun with the free bikes we checked out from the hotel. This totally brought us back to our childhood. Seriously, when is the last time you had fun on a bike?!

No comments:

Post a Comment