Wednesday, September 30, 2009

. . . and more . . .

Ben LOVES food! This was at a hockey game for the Phoenix Coyotes. He was just dying to get a hotdog. Boy, that kid just can't get enough happiness from eating.



We went to the Grand Canyon with my family over Thanksgiving. It was beautiful! You can't even imagine how awesome this place is. Of course, I had to take the infamous falling off the Grand Canyon photo.


Ben coaches roller hockey at our community center. The kids love him! They call him coach Ben and they always say hi to him when we're out and about, especially the grocery store!


We went on a church retreat over the summer. It was a trek, which was a 20 mile walk over three days. We dressed up as pioneers. I wore a skirt and didn't shower for three days! Yucky, but fun!

1 comment:

  1. OK. I have to know how you added the music. Its been driving me crazy! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete