Friday, January 22, 2010

Rock-a-bye . . . Sancho?!

Okay, so I was putting Braelyn down for a nap today, and I heard Sancho come into the room. His collar always jingles and gives away his whereabouts even when he is trying to be sneaky. I was putting some clothes away in her room, and getting other things organized for a while. I went to leave the room and realized that I hadn't heard Sancho ever leave. I looked around to find him, and he wasn't anywhere. Then I looked under the crib where I had stashed the crib bumper and this is what I found! Look very closely and you will see Braelyn on top of the crib and Sancho's black little nose underneath. I was dying laughing! What a sweet big brother!





10 comments:

  1. I love that Sancho is already protective of little Braelyn! And I LOVE sleeping baby pictures...so sweet. Are you having fun dressing her up in all those cute outfits?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! He loves her. And I could eat her...promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tell yourself he's protecting her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, I love it! They are such sweet, protective creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Gunderson Family! I found you on the Lehikoinens blog, I hope you don't mind. Congrants on your sweet little girl. She is beautiful and I can't believe all her hair. Have fun and enjoy every minute. Elissa Olsen
    (Old BYU ward) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting me stop by and sneak a peak tonight she is beautiful!! I need to have a turn to hold her next time. I am in LoVe with that bow she is wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sancho! =) And she's so gorgeous... love the outfit!! We'll have to stop by sometime this week for sure to love on her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How funny!! She is so cute and I LOVE her bedroom and how she sleeps with a bow! Gonna be a fashionista that one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Ben&Brielle Baby Braelyn is sooooo beautiful :) I hope that her and Baby Angle will be great friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like Sancho is very protective of the new little addition to your household! How sweet! Can't wait to hold Braelyn...

    ReplyDelete