Sunday, October 16, 2011

FALLin' In Love!

Yes it may be 102 degrees outside today but it is still FALL and I'm loving it. We went to another pumpkin patch over the weekend and had even more fun than the weekend before. Partly because our best buds were there to share the experience with. Braelyn and Drew compliment one another's high energy and spunk perfectly! Those two are just like those toys that you wind up and let loose, except for they never slow down. I wish I could say the same for me. Just think about how much I could get done if I had endless amounts of energy!

"I take it," her response for anything that she likes lately hoping that I will let her take it home. No Braelyn you cannot have a goat. This was only seconds before a swarm of goats bombarded her and knocked her to the ground hoping that she had some food for them. Her response quickly change to, "Bad goats! No more goats!" and then she walked off.

Just admiring the ass on the ass.


Right after Ben and Braelyn went down this slide, which was quite steep, Braelyn ran back up and went down the slide herself. What a brave little girl!

I love this next sequence of events. As her mother, I know that Braelyn can freak out in out of the ordinary stiuations, but then she calms down. This is how rides are to her. She freaks out for a minute and then loves it. As you can see:
"Yay I'm on an airplane!"
"Looking at the beautiful view."
"What?! You expect me to ride this airplane?!"
"I'm so traumatized. Look at the tears coming down my cheeks."
"Okay, this isn't so bad!"

Again, as her mother I knew for sure she would also enjoy riding the bee ride, so we headed on over. Here is this sequence of events:
Okay, I was wrong. She hated the whole thing. There is no sequence of events. Only one event, screaming!


And this time we did end up with a cute little pumpkin just like Braelyn. I think we might have to make this pumpkin patch trip a tradition . . . including the rides!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! We've enjoyed the Fall activities, too, even if we don't have the Fall weather.

    ReplyDelete