Saturday, May 7, 2011

Fun in the Sun!

Today was the perfect day to venture out to Desert Ridge and play at the splash pad. Plus, there's so much great shopping to do out there! What a great excuse for Ben to take me shopping before Mother's Day. Of course I ended up with stuff for Braelyn instead. She's just too tempting to shop for.

We met Jana for the day and it was such a blast. Thanks Jana for making the effort to see us and attempting the bus ride out there! Hahaha! I'm glad we were there to rescue you. =)

Braelyn loved the splash pad and was a bit more adventurous with the water than she usually is. As daring as she is, for some reason she shies away from water, which she calls "blah blah". I have no idea where she gets that word from, but every time she sees water or hears someone mention the word, that's what she says. All of her other words are pretty close to sounding like the real thing. It's cute!








I love the picture where she is just chilling with the french fry and her ball with what looks like giant feet! Just call her big foot. =) Between the In n' Out french fries and the Paradise Bakery chocolate chip cookie, I'd pretty much say she was in toddler heaven.

Oh the days of summer have begun and I am loving it! I am definitely a summer girl and that pool/water park is calling my name.

3 comments:

  1. I miss the Desert Ridge splash area. Looks like they got new chairs for this summer season too. We will be in town for a short while in the summer, but longer in December. It would be awesome to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her big feet picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love that pic too! Summer time sounds great!!

    ReplyDelete