Monday, March 1, 2010

We love our little family . . .

Can I just say how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE our little Braelyn?! She has gotten to be so much fun. I love the little adorable things she does. We have tons of nicknames for her:

1. Lizard because she constantly sticks out her tongue.
2. LB for "Little Braelyn"
3. Stinks . . . well you know why. She just stinks sometimes.
4. Lil Brae because Ben needs to be a little ghetto every once in a while.
5. Brae Brae which I swore I would never call her (Ben made it up), but somehow it's stuck.
6. Little Missy just because she's a little princess and it fits.

I'm sure that there will be many other names that come up throughout the years!

What a look of shock! She's just camera shy I guess.


Miss Braelyn is ALWAYS yawning. It's so dang cute.


It's so fun to be a family. We love it. Both Ben and I tease that we just want to squeeze her so tight until her tiny little head pops off!!! Of course we wouldn't do that, but seriously, we just want to hug her so tight. My favorite is kissing her cheeks. Love it!


She's laughing! I think it's by accident, but hey, we'll take what we can get. So cute!


We just can't get enough of looking at her sweet face.


I love the "vintage" look in this picture. Cortney is so artistic! What an amazing photographer!

All in all, things have been wonderful for our family. We couldn't have asked for more. Braelyn has turned into quite the happy little baby. She sleeps well at night which makes for a happy mom and dad.


I started back at work last week and that was definitely an adjustment. It's hard not to be with her during the day, but I know she is well taken care of and just down the hall from me. The lady that watches our three babies (my principal's and my other co worker's) is amazing. She is so sweet and attentive with Braelyn. The other two babies like to sleep, but not my child! She is wide awake during the day and definitely gives Sylvia a run for her money.


Ben and I are finally going to go on an exotic vacation! We've been talking for years about going outside the country and really treating ourselves to something special. The time has come! We are planning on going to Peru with the rest of my family to pick up my younger brother from his two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I'm so proud of Landon for his hard work and we can't wait to see him. We'll hopefully book the trip this week. Yay!


Life is good!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the family pictures. She is so cuddly looking! I'm jealous of your trip to Peru, Cam's been bugging to go there b/c that's where he served his mission. I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the little names just kind of evolve. She seems to fit them all perfectly. And congrats on your trip! How fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also jealous of your trip- Peru is beautiful! Are you taking Lil' Brae? :) hahaha- great ghetto fabulous name! Hang in there with work- YOU CAN DO EET!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i just saw your blog off the olsens and wanted to say congrats on your beautiful little girl, she's adorable! Hope you guys are having fun and getting some sleep! congrats again!
    justin and kim ashton from wyview

    ReplyDelete