Friday, November 20, 2009

Baby's Room!

I'm almost done with the baby's room, and it's been so much fun to decorate! I don't want to brag . . . but how ADORABLE is it?! =) Ben has helped me so much, mainly by being patient while I ask him to hold curtains and pictures up. Haha! I think secretly he loves it because he gets to be a part of it. He feels special. So, here are the pictures of baby girl Gundersen's nursery.




I'm going to put one of those changing pads on top of the dresser for a changing table. That way, she can still use the dresser when she gets older.

Sancho is just hanging out in the baby's room. I think he might be a little jealous, but he'll be a good big brother.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness girl, I LOVE IT!!!! You did such an awesome job as always with everything!!! Such a pretty princess room!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh---I hadn't looked at your blog in a while---I am so excited you are getting a baby!! And so quick, that is amazing! Our little girls will just be a couple weeks apart =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only you could pull this off! The room is amazing! I can't wait for baby G to come! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo pretty! Love that picture of Sancho all cuddled up. :) He's great with kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation's saver each moment. Best of luck to your new little family.
    -Erin Burnette Tregeagle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Brielle why are you not an interior decorator! Her room is AMAZING!!!!!! I am so excited for you! Don't worry about excuses for blogging, it only gets longer and longer in between my updates!

    ReplyDelete