Saturday, October 24, 2009

Best Halloween Yet!

So after much fretting about what to wear for a Halloween costume this year, I finally came to the consensus that I should be a pageant mom. I just think that they are so funny. That show Toddlers and Tiaras does such a good job at showing how crazy those women can be. As I was telling Ben about my plans for a costume, I realized, "what better pageant daughter to have than Ben?!" He totally embraced the idea, and let me dress him up just like a little pageant girl. We had a blast at our party in our hilarious costumes. Thanks Shawn and Ashley for putting together such a fun night!


The back of my shirt says, "My daughter is prettier than yours!" and "Shake that thang!"


The tough guys and the sissy pants.


All the beautiful women in our costumes. Everyone did such a good job dressing up!


The boys and their costumes. Ben finally took off the dress and wig after a couple hours. Now he just looks like a creepy transvestite with makeup on!

4 comments:

  1. you guys def. won for best costume, and you were so the part. im still waiting to see bens tallent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya'll rocked it! Now you know what you can be next year in keeping with the reality show theme. Little People Big World!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Gundersen's always have the best costumes - there is just no contest! Such a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoVEd it! What a great costume choice - I knew yall wouldn't let us down! What a fun party!

    ReplyDelete