Sunday, October 18, 2009

Attack of the Killer Fridge!

Some good friends of ours quickly moved out of state for a new job opportunity. The leave was pretty unexpected and they didn't have much time to pack up and go. I got a phone call about a week later to see if I could do some extra cleaning around the house, and to empty out the fridge. Wow! I came face to face with a monster! I'm telling you, that fridge was crazy. The power had been off for three weeks, and there was definitely a smell and a few abnormal growths inside to prove it. All in all, it was a pretty funny experience. It separates the men from the boys. Apparently I am a man and Ben is a boy because he couldn't take it. He almost barfed. Eww!

I had to be fully armed before I went on the defense with this fridge! Full on mask, gloves, and BLEACH cleaner!


Something growing on the top shelf!


Leftover Bajio's salad. Anyone hungry?


The fateful end for Mr. Chunky Monkey ice cream.


Yay! The job is done, and the fridge is back to its beautiful self. We're glad we could help out our friends in their move. Plus, I always love making funny memories, and this is definitely one of them!

1 comment:

  1. Brielle, you're so brave! The "stuff" growing on the top shelf might have gotten me. Glad you guys got a new washer and dryer, that's always fun. Love hearing all of the updates, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete