Friday, July 16, 2010

Never letting her go . . . she's ours forever!

We are the luckiest parents in the world! We have been blessed with a little angel that is now ours forever. Who could be so lucky! It was the most amazing feeling to bring her into the temple in her little white dress and have her sealed to us for eternity. I am so excited for our future journey with Braelyn. We couldn't have asked for a more special, funny, happy, adorable, etc. child to have joined our family. Here are some pictures from that amazing day. It was WINDY, so don't look at my hair! Haha!







2 comments:

  1. I am just so thrilled for all three of you.

    Here's hoping you get this chance again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness. she just hams it up in every picture! she is sooo beautiful! congratulations to all of you. we love ya. (call me when you are back so we can get together)

    ReplyDelete